In fact, the above-mentioned advantages of our smokehouses make up a single general advantage, which is QUALITY.
If you purchase a FRANCO™ smokehouse, your investment will bring certain returns:
- the quality of smoked products you make has a direct impact on your health
- the quality of materials used in production translates into:
- saving time – easy cleaning, no more scrubbing, soaking, and awkward positions
- saving energy – thanks to the controller and insulation, you do not waste time on controlling the smoking process
Patented and innovative design for convenience and safety
Our engineers spent many months designing the solutions used in FRANCO™ smokehouses to maximise your safety and comfort.
Below we present the most important innovative solutions:
- chamber design – temperature outside the unit is safe for the user*
- innovative firebox design – it reduces the amount of harmful PAHs** penetrating the smoked products
- additional cable insulation – enhanced safety above the levels imposed by electrical standards
- heater – by placing the heater on the rear wall of the smokehouse, the heat inside the chamber is evenly distributed
- no self-ignition – thanks to the patented design of the smokehouse, self-ignition inside the smoking chaber is impossible which is a feature distinguishing from other smokehouses on the market
- safe insulation – the insulation does not release any toxic or carcinogenic fumes that are dangerous to health
- durable insulation – the insulation fulfils its purpose up to a temperature of almost 600°C, guaranteeing durability for years
These and many other solutions implemented in FRANCO™ smokehouses will allow you to enjoy a device that not only meets the basic electrical standards, but also complies with the strictest safety requirements.
Our solutions have been confirmed by research and registered patents.
* the innovative design is pending patent registration
** Guillén, M. D., Palencia, G., Ibargoitia, M. L., Fresno, M. i Sopelana, P. (2011). Contamination of cheese by polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in traditional smoking. Influence of the position in the smokehouse on the contamination level of smoked cheese. American Dairy Science association.
Top-quality Polish products
he parts used in FRANCO™ o smokehouses are mainly produced by Polish manufacturers. We only use products with certificates of conformity that prove their safety and high quality.
Brushed stainless steel
- used in cutting-edge food trade equipment
- does not corrode or rust in spite of adverse conditions or passage of time
- features enhanced fire resistance and stays strong and rigid at higher temperatures compared with carbon steels*
- retains an elegant look – the texture is matt, making all smudges less visible and the surface less susceptible to soiling
- does not reflect light, making it more user-friendly in bright sunlight
- any scratches on the surface are less visible and no specialist equipment is needed to get rid of the scratches**
The insulation is made of stone wool dedicated to devices operating at high temperatures. Its temperature resistance reaches almost 600°C, so the smoking process takes place at a stable temperature, with no need for constant control. Apart from its aesthetic qualities, the wood used in FRANCO™ smokehouses also serves as additional thermal insulation. A dedicated gasket has been used in the door to ensure high-quality insulation.
Temperature controller – easy to use, intuitive yet precise. Its technical sophistication enables high-precision control of smoking temperature. All FRANCO™ smokehouses are equipped with a digital controller, allowing you to set the smoking temperature with an accuracy of 1°C.
* Shek, C. H., Lo, K. H., Lai, J. K. L. (2012). Stainless Steels : An Introduction and Their Recent Developments. Bentham Science Publishers.
** Website: http://www.mantis.com.pl/produkty/stal-nierdzewna-szczotkowana-czy-polerowana/, retrieved on 26 November 2018
Insulation for perfect smoking precision
Temperature stability is crucial for the smoking process. For the temperature to be stable, apart from a high-class digital controller with an accuracy of 1°C included as standard, smokehouse insulation is essential.
When choosing a smokehouse, it is worth paying attention to the kind of insulation used by the manufacturer; what kind of temperature generated in the smokehouse it can withstand and remain effective, and, most importantly, whether the smokehouse is insulated at all.
The insulation used in FRANCO™ smokehouses is of the highest class and durability. It is suitable for temperatures up to almost 600°C.
What this solution gives you:
• time – with other solutions, you would have to spend time keeping an eye on temperature stability
• money – in order to maintain the smoking temperature, you would have to buy insulation that is suitable for smokehouses
• peace – using the described insulation is the optimal solution for smokehouses